A Dance of Fire and Ice for iPhone and iPad
More About A Dance of Fire and Ice
It's pretty hard to describe, but you should play the free online version on a desktop computer first if you are not sure if you would enjoy this game!
- More than 10 worlds, each introducing new shapes and rhythms. What do triangles, octagons or squares sound like? Each world starts with small tutorial stages and ends with a final test.
- Post-game challenges: Speed Trials for each world and a blisteringly fast bonus level for the brave.
- Calibration options: auto-calibration and manual calibration. This is a precise rhythm game, so use your ears more than your eyes when playing.
- Play new levels for free: more levels will be added over the coming months.
WARNING: This is a hard rhythm game. Not in the sense of note-spamming - for the most part all you have to do is keep a consistent beat - but this is a good test of whether you would be a good drummer. Keeping a beat is not very easy, and then weird breakbeats are added on top of that, so don't worry if you find it difficult!
What's New in A Dance of Fire and Ice 2.1.0 >
- Practice Mode: By pressing the “Practice Mode” button on the Pause Menu screen while playing a level, you can practice a segment of a level that you’ve failed on. While on this mode, you can also select the part you want to practice, and the playback speed. Hope this helps you on your journey!
- Your checkpoint progress on a level is now saved even after closing the game! You can now return to the last level you played to continue from the last checkpoint.
- Level Select improvements: You can now swipe to move between portals and also there’s a much improved support for tablet screens.