WWE SuperCard 7.9.6008219 for iPhone and iPad
Free Sports Game on iOS
Step into the squared circle with rectangular cards. WWE SuperCard is a collectible card battling wrestling game featuring your favorite WWE Superstars and in-ring action.Requires iOS 9.0 or ... Read More > or Install Now >
WWE SuperCard App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 3, 2021
More About WWE SuperCard Game
Requires iOS 9.0 or newer.
Collect and level up thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars Ronda Rousey, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, and many other fan favorites like The Rock, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Aleister Black, and more. Crush your foes in real-time PvP fighting game and climb the leaderboards. Earn exclusive rewards in limited time competitions. Form a team and compete against others in tests of strategy. Plus, battle in Monday Night Raw, SmackDown Live, and NXT arenas.
Prove your wrestling chops in Open Challenges and compete head-to-head with other WWE fans to become a WWE SuperCard champion. WWE SuperCard has entertained millions (and millions!) of WWE fans across the globe.
Introducing Season 5! WWE SuperCard S5 will include 3 new tiers with more than 75 new Superstar cards in each, a new and improved multi-fusion chamber, and more!
- Collect thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Fame Inductees
- Compete in Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble matches and climb the leaderboards for rewards
- Capture the briefcase in Money in the Bank
- Earn exclusive cards in weekly rotating events
- Participate in Open Challenges and earn Tickets towards big rewards
- Fight in King of the Ring tournaments to earn top cards
- Earn bonuses just from logging in
What's New in WWE SuperCard 7.9.6008219
- A new type of event joins the weekly rotation. Break the code and rack up scores for rewards in Code Breaker. This update also contains Chart Topper, a limited time challenge system that will allow you to prove you’re the top contender in SuperCard. We’ll be revealing more about Chart Topper later this summer.
- - Break the code in Code Breaker. Determine the correct sequence using your Alignment Arrows to progress to the next levels in this new solo event.
- - Miscellaneous bug fixes and QOL improvements