This War of Mine 1.6.7 for iPhone and iPad
Adventure Game on iOS
"If you've not already played this brilliant, heart-wrenching game, then mobile is as good a place as any to let it completely destroy you." - , 9/10, Pocket Gamer UK"This War of Mine isn’t ... Read More > or Install Now >
This War of Mine App / Specifications
- • Price: $13.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 28, 2021
More About This War of Mine Game
"This War of Mine isn’t exactly “fun,” but it’s definitely a game worth playing." , 9/10, 148apps
"I'm really excited to go home and download 11 bit studios' title on my iPad" , Game Informer
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
This War of Mine: Anniversary Edition
It's been two years since This War of Mine global release and we're still expanding the experience. This new free DLC, created especially for the Anniversary Edition, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly - a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about?
• Inspired by real-life events
• Control your survivors and manage your shelter
• Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
• Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
• Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
• Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
This War of Mine experience is now broadened with "The Little Ones" expansion. "The Little Ones" explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective―that of a child. This DLC puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in a besieged city, struggling with basic necessities. TWoM: The Little Ones focuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also on how even in times of conflict, kids are still kids: they laugh, cry, play, and see the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival, you'll have to summon your inner child to understand how to protect the little ones. Their youth, and their future, are in your hands.
• Experience the biggest expansion to This War of Mine
• Protect innocent children
• Craft toys, play with kids, and be the caretaker they need
• Meet new adult civilians in scenarios with children
PLEASE NOTE: This game is optimized for latest devices. While playing on older devices such as iPhone 4s or iPad 2 you might experience lower frame rates.
What's New in This War of Mine 1.6.7
- - issues with resolution and aspect ratio in new iPads and series 13 iPhones fixed