adidas Runtastic Running 11.26 for iPhone
Free Sports Game on iOS
Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace up your running shoes and track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the Runtastic running ... Read More > or Install Now >
adidas Runtastic Running App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 7, 2021
More About adidas Runtastic Running Game
Start by tracking your runs in the free version & benefit from numerous useful features:
- Track workouts in real time with built-in GPS.
- Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
- Monitor your running statistics to analyze your training patterns.
- Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
- Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
- Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair.
- Join a group & run with friends.
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look on your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
Unlock all features including running training plans with the Runtastic Premium Membership:
- Keep track of your personal records in the jogging app.
- Start your running or marathon training with one of our training plans adapted to your fitness level.
- Track & save your favorite routes or discover new running routes from other users with the mile tracker.
- Take your running sessions to the next level & start interval trainings.
- Get drawn into another world with Story Runs.
- Send personal encouragement and custom messages within the Runtastic community via LIVE Tracking & Cheering.
- Push through those moments when you run out of energy with a boost from your favorite Powersong.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Runtastic Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in Runtastic Results and other Runtastic apps too.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
What's New in adidas Runtastic Running 11.26
- Are you a fan of our Virtual Races? You can now look back on your past races and results!
- Your statistics chart is even easier to read now. Tap on tooltips on your bar or line chart to see specific data points.
- We've made improvements to the Goals feature:
- - adidas Training app activities count towards your Exercise Goals
- - We’ve resolved issues with goal creations, progress calculation and more
- - No longer see duplicate or implausible activities count towards Goals