Subwords 1.2.1 for iPhone and iPad
Education Game on iOS
Subwords App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 10, 2019
Subwords / Screenshots on iPhone
Subwords / Screenshots on iPad
Subwords / Description
Subwords is an exciting mix between a trivia and a word game. Words are split into syllables and you have to put them back together as fast as possible. The words in every level are bound to a certain topic, so you have to know about the topic to solve it. But it's no problem if you aren't that familiar with a specific topic: Simply click the bulb to learn something new!
- Over 30 levels, ranging from animals and fruits to European countries, our solar system or greek mythology etc.
- 20 bonus levels built specifically for kids up to an age of 8 years.
- Two modes: Classic and Timed!
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Learn spelling and syllabification of words, plus new vocabulary!
- Head control: Play the game by just moving your head! (Requires a device with a TrueDepth camera)
- Play in different languages (German & English, more are coming soon!)
If you want to influence which topics will be added in the future, then join the official Subwords Discord channel!
Subwords / Changelog / What's New in v1.2.1
- Kids & Education update: The biggest update yet!
- The kids level collection brings 15 completely new and 5 modified levels designed for kids up to an age of 8 years! Topics range from Months, Colors & Continents, to Body parts, Flowers, Planets or Insects. Hope your kids enjoy them!
- Words are now correctly split by syllables everywhere! This hopefully makes the game more suitable for teaching purposes!
- Words can now be cased! The casing has been done as if you would use them in a sentence.
- Also made tons of little enhancements, especially to Head-Control.
- Update 1.2.1 fixes some animations and some typos in the Tools and Furniture levels .
- Hope you like the update! If you have any feedback, write me a mail, sent me a message on Twitter or join the Discord channel! And as always, please leave a review! Thanks! :)