Moises 1.7.1 for iPhone
Free Music Game on iOS
Elevate your music creativity and practice with the Moises App. Discover the secret of leading artists using the Worlds #1 App for music track separation. Isolate or extract voice and instruments ... Read More > or Install Now >
Moises App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 1, 2021
More About Moises Game
• Extract and remove vocals from any song
• Isolate instruments from any audio/video file
• Pitch changer: transpose music to your key of choice
• Smart metronome: automatically generate synchronized click tracks.
• Speed changer: speed up or slow down
• AI Chords detection: play along with synchronized chords.
• Remix drums, guitars, bass lines, piano, and other instruments
Create samples, mashups, remixes, and backing tracks powered by Artificial Intelligence. Practice and make music like never before!
Moises is perfect for:
• Music students and teachers
• Karaoke enthusiasts
• DJs and music performers
With Moises, you can create, practice, and perform anywhere:
• Master your craft with drumless, guitarless, and bassless tracks.
• Remove vocals and create instrumentals for Karaoke.
• Create your own backing tracks for any song with synchronized click tracks.
• Produce, remix, create mashups with high-fidelity audio stems in WAV format.
Go beyond removing vocals and instruments:
• Get voice and instruments separated into individual tracks (vocals, drums, bass, piano, and more).
• Adjust volume, change pitch, tempo, and export your own play-along tracks with the power of our Mixer.
How Moises works in 4 easy steps:
1- Upload or import a song using an URL
2- Separate tracks
3- Use the music mixer
4- Download individual tracks or an entire mix
You can import files from your Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, or import files pasting any URLs. You can also import your local songs purchased from iTunes.The accepted formats are:
• MP3, AAC3, AAC
• WAV, FLAC, AIFF (aif)
• OGG, WMA
• MP4, M4A, M4V, M4R
• MPEG (MPG), FLV
• MOV, MKV, WEBM
You can download your file in MP3 or WAV (Premium users only).
About our Plans:
Some features are limited in the free plan. To enjoy the maximum potential of Moises, upgrade to Premium: US$3.99/month (recurring monthly fee) or US$39.99/year (billed once a year).
• Unlimited uploads
• 20 minutes duration (per file)
• Files stored forever
• WAV and
• All instruments separation
• Fast processing queue
• Advanced settings
• Smart Metronome
• Chords detection
• Lyrics (coming soon)
• Pitch change
• Playback speed
• 5 uploads per month
• 5 minutes duration (per file)
• Files stored for 3 days
• MP3 320Kps download
• Limited instruments separation
• Standard processing queue
• Smart Metronome (1 min)
• Chords detection (1 min)
• Lyrics (coming soon)
• Limited pitch change
• Limited playback speed
Download the Moises App and create music like never before!
For Terms and Conditions, Privacy Terms, and FAQ, please visit:
What's New in Moises 1.7.1
- What is new?
- - Song Key Detection (NEW FEATURE): View the AI-detected song key to better guide your practice
- - Metronome Subdivision (NEW FEATURE): You can now change our smart metronome counts to 2x and 0.5x
- - Bug fixes and other minor UI improvements