Unicycle Boy 1.3.0 for iPhone and iPad
Adventure Game on iOS
"Give Unicycle Boy a try, it is truly a hidden gem." - 1WaySwimFrom the creators of Bird Jumper comes Unicycle Boy, a physics based adventure game with level building and awesome balance ... Read More > or Install Now >
Unicycle Boy App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 4, 2016
More About Unicycle Boy Game
From the creators of Bird Jumper comes Unicycle Boy, a physics based adventure game with level building and awesome balance controls. It's a wondrously weird mix of creativity, cleverness, and difficult but rewarding gameplay.
Unicycle Boy is a bit different. It was built from the beginning on the unique idea of "riding around on a unicycle with a handgun shooting weird bad guys". The developers sustained numerous injuries learning how to ride a unicycle for "research purposes". There's no birds, candy, or 50 tokens for just $4.99 *shudder*; it was built by guys that still play Mario, so it's old-school hard and old-school fun.
Why it's fun:
- Shoot an enemy, roll a rock over him, or push him off a cliff. You play how you want.
- Build your own levels.
- Levels are built by hand, and each one is different.
- Unique piano soundtrack.
- Play levels made by other players and find out what they've cooked up.
- No menus, pop ups, or long tutorials. Just play.
Why you might NOT like it:
- It can be challenging. Balancing on a unicycle is not easy!
- You can't pay to win! Seriously, you can't! If you want to beat the game you have to actually, you know, beat it.
- Buying the game might cause the developers to do more research, which will likely injure them again (just kidding, bring it on).
Download Unicycle Boy and get rolling!
What's New in Unicycle Boy 1.3.0
- It's now much easier to find other player's levels
- You can now sign in from anywhere, rather than having to go into the Workshop
- No more getting stuck in the Home World
- Lots of little bug fixes and improvements