Go! Go! CommanderVideo 2.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Family Game on iOS
CommanderVideo™ of BIT.TRIP™ and Runner2 fame returns, and he'll do whatever it takes to get to the castle!Compete with your GameCenter friends and pass their flags to rack up the ... Read More > or Install Now >
Go! Go! CommanderVideo App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 5.1.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 8, 2015
More About Go! Go! CommanderVideo Game
Compete with your GameCenter friends and pass their flags to rack up the BitLengths, and collect gold bars along the way to unlock new accessories and secret characters!
Go! Go! CommanderVideo is a tough-as-nails single-tap runner where all you need to do is jump to survive... can you get to the castle?!
- CommanderVideo™ returns in this bite-sized auto-runner for quick play sessions!
- Collect Gold and unlock wacky accessories and new friends!
- Free to play, no in-app purchases!
- Super fast, super hard...pass your friends' flag markers along the way and RUB IT IN THEIR FACES!
- Single-tap mayhem! All you need to do is jump to keep CommanderVideo going!
- Tweet your high score! Rub it in your friends' faces!
Featuring chiptune style music from the incredible Disasterpeace disasterpeace.com
Sometimes a really good video game is just awesome.
What's New in Go! Go! CommanderVideo 2.0
- NEW UPDATE! GET READY FOR THE NEW TAP BONUS!
- Every 10 BitLengths, you'll see the elusive Tap Bonus Bubble come flying by...if you tap it at just the right moment, you'll be awarded boatloads o' golds! Start unlocking new hats and characters today!
- And...it's still as free as ever! Tell your friends, and get them to plant their own Friend Flags (for you to pass!)
- ALSO NEW IN THIS UPDATE:
- Now, see up to TEN of your GameCenter Friend Flags for even more fun competition!
- Better responsiveness
- Minor bug and graphical fixes
- ...more updates are coming soon! Follow us on Twitter @totallychoice and let us know what you'd like to see in the... FUTURE!