Golala 1.0.1 for iPhone
Free Card Game on iOS
Golala App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 20, 2014
Golala / Screenshots on iPhone
Golala / Description
Golala is a card game that you can play with your friends. It's based on Crazy Eights so you'll be instantly familiar with the rules. You can challenge all of your Facebook friends. If you don't have Facebook, you can still play against the computer or challenge random other users of Golala. The object of the game is to be the first to get rid of all the player's cards to a discard pile.
Seven cards are dealt to each player. The remaining cards of the deck are placed face down at the center of the screen. The top card is then turned face up to start the game.
Players discard by matching the digit or color with the top card of the discard pile. If a player is unable to match the digit or the color of the top card, they draw a card from the stockpile. A player may choose to draw from the stockpile.
There are four special cards:
- the skip card: the next player either plays another skip card or is skipped.
- the reverse card: reverses the direction of the game.
- the +2 card: the next player either plays another +2 card or must draw 2 cards from the stockpile.
- the color card: the player can select a new color. Players cannot play a color card when the top card is a +2 or a skip card.
Golala / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.1
- NEW: you can now create a nickname so your friends can find you even if you don't use Facebook (or if they don't)
- bug fixes
- performance improvements
- the upgrade ad now appears less often
- we now send a push notification to you when a friend from Facebook starts playing Golala too