Editors' Words: PVP Heroes battles. Choose your 5 heroes team among more than 120 different heroes. BECOME THE MASTER OF THE ARENA !Choose your 5 heroes team among more than 120 different heroes !Thro ... Read More > or Install Now >
Eredan Arena App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 12, 2016
Eredan Arena / Screenshots on iPhone
Eredan Arena / Screenshots on iPad
Eredan Arena / Description
BECOME THE MASTER OF THE ARENA !
Choose your 5 heroes team among more than 120 different heroes !
Throw your battle dices to trigger their abilities and destroy your opponents. Obtain new heroes, make them evolve and become the master of the arena !
5/5 « A perfect balance of strategy and luck. I also enjoy the artwork thoroughly.» Nozakuboy
5/5 « Great game really simple but still has great depth in strategy » Smwolf
5/5 « This is the best game I've played on my I phone 5s . » King Capo
- FREE AND NO LIMIT
- Enjoy fast and epic battles against other players
- Learn how to master the new battle dice system to trigger super attacks !
- Collect and make evolve tons of heroes from the fantastic EREDAN universe.
- NEW HEROES EVERY WEEK !
- Enter the leagues and rank up to win fabulous prizes
Follow us on Twitter @EredanArena
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EredanArenaOfficial
A problem? A question? Contact our client support on our website http://support.feerik.com
Get more information, about the rules, the cards, the world etc... on our FAQ http://www.eredan-arena.com/faq/
Internet Connection required, additional fees can be applied.
Eredan Arena / Changelog / What's New in v3.2.9
- New main menu, easier to use with direct access to the leagues.
- Touch the League logo to access all league requirements.
- New leagues for first time players for a better sense of progression.
- Progressive card releases for easier learning.
- Menu bar for easier access to the shop, your collection, settings…
- Back to single gameplay type.