Dirty Birdy App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 21, 2016
Dirty Birdy / Screenshots on iPhone
Dirty Birdy / Screenshots on iPad
Dirty Birdy / Description
If you're someone that likes dirty humor with a twisted point of view, then this is the app for you. When you want a puzzle game that's fun and dirty, then look no further than Dirty Birdy!
The challenge here is to find the answer to the dirty question or riddle, but you'll have to work a little. Use the letters in the word bank to build a two-word rhyming phrase and if you're too dumb to figure it out on your own, there are other ways. The questions might be too tough for you, but hit the button at the bottom to get a clue. When you finally figure out the answer that's right, move on to the next one, and keep going all night! With hundreds of levels, and more being added all the time, you'll never run out of fun and dirty rhymes!
Check out these features guaranteed to blow your mind out your backside:
- A collection of puzzles that never stops growing
- Timed challenges to get your blood flowing
- Hints that keep the good times going
Whether you're going out for drinks or staying in because you don't have a friend, bring this game along, and the fun will never end!
The company that made this great game isn't just a bunch of Joe Schmos, this comes from the mad geniuses over at Evil Studios. They've got talents and skills of all kinds, and are the same team behind hits like Evil Apples and Evil Minds. Combining their twisted sense of humor with this addictive game play promises an app that you won't be able to put away!
Dirty Birdy / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.5
- New in this update:
- Words can be entered in either order! Not sure if the answer is Pope Grope or Grope Pope? Either will work!
- Now when you get a word right, you'll know it. An animation has been added and the word field is automatically switched.
- A few minor bug fixes and animation improvements.