Baseball Highlights 2045 App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 9, 2017
Baseball Highlights 2045 / Screenshots on iPhone
Baseball Highlights 2045 / Screenshots on iPad
Baseball Highlights 2045 / Description
Official app of the board game by Mike Fitzgerald and Eagle-Gryphon Games.
American baseball was on its last legs as a spectator sport. Football had become the predominant national pastime — that is until the year 2032, the year baseball decided to revolutionize the game and regain the throne!
Baseball Highlights: 2045 is like watching TV highlights of baseball games, with the gameplay being full of theme and without bogging down. In this quick and interactive game, players build their teams as they play, combining both front-office strategy and baseball tactics.
60 Unique Free Agents and four 15-man starting teams
Solitaire or 2-Player Hot Seat.
Two solitaire modes supported - the challenging standard solo mode from the board game with 5 difficulty levels OR play a 2-Player style game against the CPU Stengel AI
Interactive Spring Training tutorials to get you playing quickly
Beautiful artwork from the original game
Autosave and Resume Last Game
Baseball Highlights 2045 / Changelog / What's New in v1.10.2
- o Bug Fix Eliminated flicker occurring the first time that the Play Info dialog slides out from the left side of the screen.
- o Bug Fix Adam Lee and Dead Eye not working correctly in AI Easy level and in the standard solo game. Adam Lee and Dead Eye are no longer available in the standard solo game since the "opponent" does not have any minor leagues from which to choose a replacement player.
- o Bug Fix "Victory is imminent" taunt no longer being played during regular season.
- o Bug Fix Contact/Error immediate actions not working correctly in extra innings.
- o Bug Fix Phone Only If the player's hand contains both red and green immediate action check mark indicators, the colors may be corrupted as the user scrolls through his cards.
- o New Feature If player has played a card which will apply a bonus onto future cards, a reminder message will appear before future card plays.