uMake 3.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
“It is quite magical to see how simply uMake works.”–TechCrunchAwarded 2015 iPad Pro App of the Year and Editor's Choice on the App Store, uMake lets CAD professionals and 3D ... Read More > or Install Now >
uMake App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 16, 2019
More About uMake App
Awarded 2015 iPad Pro App of the Year and Editor's Choice on the App Store, uMake lets CAD professionals and 3D modeling enthusiasts create immersive 3D content on the go. Now with features as easy sketch planes, with an intuitive sketching experience; along with 3D tools such as Pull & Push and easy complex surfaces creation; and viewing experience using Augmented Reality (AR) features - it is one of the most natural and most powerful 3D modeling and design apps available.
For the Pros out there, it all starts with a sketch. Create smooth and accurate vector based curves and surfaces using NURBS. Then batch export all of your design files to IGES, STEP, OBJ or STL file formats and continue working on other CAD and 3D Printing apps like Trimble SketchUp, Autodesk Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Procreate, Concepts, Autodesk Alias, Blender, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3DS Max, MeshMixer, Netfabb and more. Give even more depth to your designs with the Apple Pencil on your iPad.
-- FAST LEARNING:
• Learn at your own pace - Watch tutorials that you can learn in 1-Day, 3-Days or 7-Days.
• Watch quick videos about each tool or setting.
• Don't have time to watch videos? Read about each feature from an online manual.
• Use our forum to ask any question or suggest any function that you have on your mind.
• Easy to use drawing experience. Create accurate designs using sketch plans, dimensions, snap tools and more.
• Importing SketchUp files (.SKP) from your desktop to uMake, or directly from 3D Warehoouse on Safari.
• Importing standard 3D file formats, such as: IGES, STEP, OBJ and STL.
• Pressure sensitivity controls for the Apple Pencil.
• Create mass modeling using Push & Pull, Extrude, Extrude Along a Path, Revolve and Array tools.
• Symmetry and Mirroring tools.
• Importing reference photos, such as floor plans or blueprints and working with them in uMake.
• Layers and geometry grouping.
• 250+ pre-made models to get you started.
• In-App video tutorials.
• Exporting to 3D file formats STL, OBJ, IGES & STEP and contineu your work on other apps or on your desktop.
• View your designs in Augmented Reality (AR)
• and MORE!
Go from creating basic objects in 3D to designing complex models for any industry including architecture, transportation, industrial design, jewelry design game design, and or just for fun.
-- GET IN TOUCH:
We'd love to hear from you! If you have questions, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram (@umakexyz); Facebook (@umake.xyz) and Twitter (@uMakeXYZ) for more updates.
For more information, please visit:
uMake subscription payments can be made on a monthly (uMake - 1 Month), quarterly (uMake - 3 Months) or yearly basis (uMake - 12 months with 14-Days Free Trial). Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period in your Account Settings. An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
You will not be able to cancel the subscription once renewal has been initiated.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Pricing may vary by location.
What's New in uMake 3.0
- 1,2,... uMake 3.0 is here! Version 3.0 marks the launch of our first ever fully-featured iPhone app! More exciting features, based on your feedback, are right around the corner. Stay tuned.
- -- iPhone Version
- Here it is! We're happy to release the same uMake you know and love on the iPad, now on the iPhone. This is the first powerful 3D CAD modeling app on the iPhone, and we can't wait to see what you will create with it!
- uMake on the iPhone comes with more affordable pricing due to the small screen size. If you already have a subscription on the iPad, the iPhone version is FREE! Yay!
- -- Apple Sign-In
- A new, safer, easier, and private way to create your own uMake account using "Apple Sign-In".
- -- Change Languages
- Switch between languages directly from the app, without the need to reset your device. You can find this setting under the "Account" tab or under the "Settings" panel in the editor.
- -- Bug fixes and improvements
- Let us know if you have any question or feedback at "email@example.com".
- Thank you,
- The uMake Team