Workshop 2.2.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Workshop App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 15, 2018
Workshop / Screenshots on iPhone
Workshop / Screenshots on iPad
Workshop / Description
Learn by doing
The only way to truly understand something is to experience it. By following along as your mentor guides you step-by-step to mastering a new skill, Workshop lets you skip the lectures and do more of what you love.
Starting with the world of cooking and soon expanding into new categories, Workshop gives you access to a range of top-quality educational content. With free sessions, self-paced workshops and guided courses, everything on Workshop has been carefully crafted to give you the best learning experiences.
Set your own pace
No matter how big and complex the new skill, Workshop helps break it down into small and manageable steps for you to learn at your own pace – giving you complete control over how, when and where you learn.
Reflect on your journey
As you develop your skills, you can track your progress by uploading photos to your personal in-app journal and share your new abilities with the world.
Try out a new way of learning today by getting started on a free session of your choice.
Workshop / Changelog / What's New in v2.2.0
- We're always improving Workshop to make it the best possible place for you to learn new skills:
- iPad: Introducing an all new learning experience for iPad! You can now watch videos, read course notes and take part in the discussion when in landscape mode.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements