Outcast for Watch 3.1.6 for iPhone
News App on iOS
Outcast for Watch App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 15, 2019
Outcast for Watch / Screenshots on iPhone
Outcast for Watch / Description
A standalone podcast player for Apple Watch.
Leave your iPhone at home and browse, download and play podcasts while you're on the go.
* Search for podcasts directly on your Apple Watch
* Download episodes over wi-fi or cellular*
* Play podcasts when you have AirPods or compatible Bluetooth headphones/speaker connected.
* Create a playlist, so the next episode automatically starts playing, even when the Outcast is in the background.
* View episode chapters (for podcasts that support chapters)
Additionally, you can:
* Browse and manage episodes directly from your iPhone
* Add the complication to your Apple Watch face for real-time progress and full color artwork
* Adjust skip forward/backward duration
* Adjust playback duration
* Export/import your list of podcasts in OPML format
Note: Downloading over cellular when not connected to your iPhone requires cellular Apple Watch and activated data plan.
Question? Email [email protected]
Outcast for Watch / Changelog / What's New in v3.1.6
- Version 3.1.6:
- Reliability improvements to sync
- Version 3.1.5:
- Fixes a crash in the iPhone app that affected some users
- Version 3.1.4:
- Playback progress is now synched to phone
- Ability to see finished episodes on phone
- Improves sync between phone and watch
- Fixes an issue that occurred sometimes when starting a new episode where the previous episode's progress was lost
- Version 3.1:
- These days, many podcasts now include chapter markers to indicate where various segments begin, as well as including rich content (images and links) for the content in a given chapter.
- In this update to Outcast, you can view the list of chapters for downloaded episodes directly on your Apple Watch!
- When playing an episode, tap through to the episode details, and if it support chapters you will see the list of chapters. Tapping a chapter shows more information. Additionally, you can begin playback directly from the beginning of a chapter by tapping its play button.
- If you have any feedback, please contact us: [email protected]