BeePlus 2.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Lifestyle App on iOS
BeePlus App / Specifications
- • Price: $3.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 14, 2018
BeePlus / Screenshots on iPhone
BeePlus / Screenshots on iPad
BeePlus / Description
Much more than an old notebook or some paper inspection sheets, BeePlus can help keep your apiaries organised and healthy, from tracking detailed inspections and honey harvested to information on queens or where all your equipment is being used, add as much or as little detail as you want.
Use quick inspections for when a few notes is all thats needed or record more detailed information on frame count, cells, activity etc with a few more taps, making accurate record keeping simple and fast.
Add photos for a visual record too or use QR codes for quick hive id, share data with your beekeeping buddies or export to spreadsheets and text files for printing, BeePlus is the hive tool for the modern beekeeper.
With no subscriptions, no in app purchases and no limits on the number of hives you can track, BeePlus can be used by new and experienced beeks alike and grow with them as their hive count grows too.
Download now and start being a better beekeeper today.
Any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] so we can try to get it sorted.
BeePlus / Changelog / What's New in v2.7.0
- It's been 3 years since BeePlus was first released and we'd just like to say a quick thank you to everyone for all the feedback and support we've received, especially in the beginning. It's nice to know our little app is helping so many people keep bees all around the world.
- Timeline added to give an overview of all your data on one screen, easier to use than the old calendar and can show much more info. To do items can still be added to the devices calendar if required.
- Fix incorrect display of last inspection date on apiary list.
- Fix sync not including notebook photos when all selected at once.
- UI tweaks.