The Guardian 7.20 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
The Guardian App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.9 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 19, 2019
The Guardian / Screenshots on iPhone
The Guardian / Screenshots on iPad
The Guardian / Description
Get breaking news, on the go. The Guardian App gives you access to award-winning journalism with live updates, sport & opinion.
Stay up to date with breaking news, sport & opinion wherever you are.
3 reasons to download The Guardian App for free:
1. Receive breaking news alerts
2. Save articles you’re interested in for later reading
3. Customize your feed with content that matters to you
Explore stories, US headlines and content on a whole range of topics; from business to music, politics, recipes & much more.
QUALITY JOURNALISM, YOUR WAY
Follow your favorite stories, writers or sports teams for personal notifications. You can also fully customize your newsfeed, read comments on articles and share your own thoughts.
Enjoy audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen photo galleries. Access the full range of The Guardian journalism straight from your phone.
SUPPORT INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM
Thinking of upgrading your news? Upgrade to the Premium App to support independent journalism. Plus, access our enhanced features for a better way to experience the news that matters.
• Live - a new and faster way to catch up on every breaking news story
• Discover - a new way to explore the best stories, recipes, long reads and more
• Enhanced offline reading - download the day’s news before you travel, or whenever it suits you
• Experience the app advert-free
• Play our daily crosswords
• Access specially curated content
This app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier, your payment will be processed by Apple. Upgrade by selecting ‘Support the Guardian’ from the app’s navigation menu.
Premium subscriptions automatically renew on a monthly basis unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
Please note - while Apple's Family Sharing feature can be used to share apps between up to six family members, it does not support the sharing of in-app purchases (as described in https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203046). This includes the auto-renewable subscription to the Premium App, and you will therefore not be able to share any subscription purchased via iTunes Store with family members. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to advise you further.
Terms and conditions:
The Guardian / Changelog / What's New in v7.20
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.