Sathorn 1.5 for iPhone
Music App on iOS
Sathorn App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 27, 2019
Sathorn / Screenshots on iPhone
Sathorn / Description
Note: Album covers are pixelated in the screenshots due to copyright issues. The album covers display correctly in the app.
Sathorn is the most feature rich Apple Music client for iOS, as well as the only one with Apple Music Radio.
- Personalized Apple Music recommendations, and Apple Music Radio playback (including Beats 1)
- Love, dislike, share, and add songs, playlists, and albums across the entire Apple Music catalog
- The most choices for new music discovery of any Apple Music client, including the ability to view top charts for playlists, songs, and albums from 26 countries in the world, as well as top charts across 18 music genres
- Search the Apple Music catalog for playlists, albums, and songs, and add them to your library
- Add Apple Music songs to your playlists, with or without adding the song to your library
- Light, Dark, and True Black appearances themes
- Choose between the 7 default custom color schemes, or create your own (as seen in the screenshot above)
- Swipe across the Now Playing album cover to change songs
- Search within a playlist for both local playlists and Apple Music playlists
- Pull down on any of the main 5 tabs to search
- Pull down while viewing a playlist to search that playlist
- The most extensive playlist management system of any music client for iOS. In addition to all the default options the stock Music app has, you can also sort playlists into folders and differentiate between playlists users have shared with you, your own playlists, and playlists downloaded from Apple Music
- Swipe up to view the current queue, as well as info about the currently playing song
- On the albums and playlists tab, swipe left for a slide out menu with the ability to quickly play, shuffle, play next, or play later
- Sort individual playlists by album, title, play count, recently added, or the default sort
- View all the songs you have “loved” and are in your library. Simply sort by the "Loved" option on the main songs tab
- Change the order of tabs under "Settings"
- Add up to 100 items under "Recently Added" for songs and albums
- I collect absolutely no personal data about any user. All info is kept local on the device and nothing is sent to any server I own.
For support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
View more on Sathorn's website: https://sathorn.app
Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Sathorn / Changelog / What's New in v1.5
- New in Sathorn v1.5:
- Lastfm scrobbling. Under Settings -> Account, connect your Lastfm account, and all the music you listen to on Sathorn will be scrobbled to Lastfm! This includes Apple Music songs as well, not just local songs.
- Album Folders. Click the "+" on the top right of the Albums tab to create an album folder.
- Once you have created an album folder, you can add other albums to it as well. To do so, long-press an album on the main Albums tab, and a menu will come up where you can choose which folder you would like to add the album to.
- To delete an album folder, swipe left on the given folder on the main Albums tab.
- thanks for the reviews and comments, happy listening!