AutoPad 1.4.1 for iPhone and iPad
Music App on iOS
AutoPad App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 3, 2018
AutoPad / Screenshots on iPhone
AutoPad / Screenshots on iPad
AutoPad / Description
AutoPad is the easiest way for your band to run background pads!
AutoPad is an app for musicians that allows you to play ambient pad loops. Simply tap a key to start a pad, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you desire. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys.
- AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, and app volume.
- AutoPad works with Audiobus 3 and Inter App Audio (IAA) so you can run your pads alongside your other IAA-enabled apps using Audiobus 3, AUM, and others!
- AutoPad responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller or use a MIDI-enabled app to play AutoPad.
- AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
- For iPhones SE and 6S and older, AutoPad may only work with Audiobus 3 and IAA while headphones are plugged in. This is a known issue and is unavoidable at this time.
- AutoPad responds to MIDI notes F#3 to F4. Pressing a key has the same effect as tapping a button. It is not necessary to latch or sustain your controller. See in-app manual for more details on AutoPad's MIDI functionality.
AutoPad / Changelog / What's New in v1.4.1
- New in AutoPad 1.3:
- Four new sounds! Replace and improve "Strings" pad, swap "Gritty Organ" for new "Clean Organ" pad, add brand new "Soft Square" and "Triangle Core" pads.
- Fix white toolbar in iOS 9 simulator.