AutoPad 1.3 for iPhone and iPad
Music App on iOS
AutoPad App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 14, 2017
AutoPad / Screenshots on iPhone
AutoPad / Screenshots on iPad
AutoPad / Description
AutoPad is the easiest way for your band to run background pads!
AutoPad is an app for musicians that allows you to play ambient pad loops. Simply tap a key to start a pad, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you desire. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds that can be accessed by pressing the "Sounds" button. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys.
AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
AutoPad now works with Audiobus 3 and Inter App Audio (IAA) so you can run your pads alongside your other IAA-enabled apps using Audiobus 3, AUM, GarageBand and others!
Please note: For iPhones SE and 6S and older, AutoPad will only work with Audiobus 3 and IAA while headphones are plugged in. This is a known issue and is unavoidable at this time.
AutoPad / Changelog / What's New in v1.3
- New in AutoPad 1.3:
- Four new sounds! Replace and improve "Strings" pad, swap "Gritty Organ" for new "Clean Organ" pad, add brand new "Soft Square" and "Triangle Core" pads.
- Fix white toolbar in iOS 9 simulator.