Map My Fitness+ 18.2.0 for iPhone
Health & Fitness App on iOS
Track and map every workout with MapMyFitness+. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your ... Read More > or Install Now >
Map My Fitness+ App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 9, 2018
More About Map My Fitness+ App
Track and map every workout with MapMyFitness+. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new fitness goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner doing your first workout or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked activity and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, run, or ride. Save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
- Enjoy an ad-free experience with MapMyFitness+ and have no distractions to your training.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyFitness+ app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR TRAINING FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your fitness goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyFitness.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness+ is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Map My Fitness+ 18.2.0
- Apple Watch UX We reduced the lag experienced on the Apple Watch and fixed a Health app pop up bug.
- Notes can now be edited when you edit your workout
- Delay Start Timer now works while the phone is locked
- A paused or finished workout stays paused/finished when backgrounded
- Recent activity types listed more accurately reflect the most recent activities you've logged
- Reduced crash rate while selecting routes, taking photos, finding friends, checking your notification inbox, viewing challenges
- Photos load faster
- More streamlined navigation and cleaner home screen
- Improved login flow