XtraMath 20.0.0 for iPhone and iPad
Education App on iOS
XtraMath helps your child master the basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts that are the building blocks of your child's math education. Recalling the basic arithmetic facts ... Read More > or Install Now >
XtraMath App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 18, 2020
More About XtraMath App
XtraMath student activities are simple and straightforward and take only a few minutes each day. The program uses sophisticated methods to present your child with the right problem at the right time to maximize the effectiveness of practice. Students earn a certificate of achievement when they complete an operation.
You will receive a weekly progress report in e-mail. The report shows how well your child knows their math facts and the progress they are making toward mastery. More detailed reports can be accessed via the web at any time.
XtraMath has been used by millions of students around the world. Many teachers choose XtraMath to supplement their regular math curriculum in the classroom. Parents and teachers like the fact that XtraMath is a non-profit and does not display any advertising to students.
Math facts are the building blocks of your child’s math education and your child will be well-rewarded for the time they spend practicing on XtraMath.
What's New in XtraMath 20.0.0
- Back to school updates and more! XtraMath has added engagement and motivation features so kids (and families) can track their progress and earn trophies along the way. And families, we now have user guides that you can download or view online on our latest Resources page! The new user guides walk you through getting your child online, whether they are using the program in school, homeschool, or for extra practice at home, as well as provide detailed report descriptions. The resources page also features our new Printables! You can now print out trophies, certificates, large fluency matrixes, and classroom progress charts to help you hold classroom or individual contests throughout the school year!