NPR News 4.2.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
Editors' Words: The ultimate NPR experience for your iPhone or iPod Touch. The best of NPR’s content in your pocket: read the latest breaking news, stream your local public ... Read More > or Install Now >
NPR News App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 22, 2019
NPR News / Screenshots on iPhone
NPR News / Screenshots on iPad
NPR News / Description
The best of NPR’s content in your pocket: read the latest breaking news, stream your local public radio stations, and hear your favorite NPR shows and podcasts. The NPR App is in your hands, wherever you go.
Tap into a world of stories with on-demand access to the best of NPR content—news, live radio streams, programs, and podcasts. Never miss a beat with hourly newscasts, breaking news alerts, and story feeds filtered by topic. With the NPR app, home feels close enough to touch. Stream your local station to hear the stories that matter in your community.
Get the latest stories from NPR delivered right to your phone.
Hear local and national newscasts and receive breaking news alerts.
Stream your local radio station from wherever you are.
Listen to America’s top conversations from NPR’s award-winning news programs, Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
Enjoy on-demand access to your favorite podcasts, including NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! and Planet Money.
You can now support the station in your community with a simple, easy tap to visit their donation page.
Data Protection Choices
By downloading this app:
NPR News / Changelog / What's New in v4.2.4
- Listeners, you'll want to grab this update right away we have lots of audio player updates and bug fixes in this release.
- Most notably, we've spent lots of time working to provide a smoother listening experience if your phone momentarily loses data connection or wifi. The app should now be much more stable in these situations and attempt to reconnect automatically if signal becomes available again quickly.
- Additionally, we've done our best to squash a pesky bug where sometimes live streams play duplicated on top of each other. We think we've got it resolved here, but please let us know if the problem recurs. Thanks to everyone who let us know and for your patience while we investigated this issue.
- Thanks, as always, to everyone who has provided feedback and bug reports.