NPR News 4.2.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
Editors' Words: The ultimate NPR experience for your iPhone or iPod Touch. The best of NPR’s content in your pocket: read the latest breaking news, stream your local public ... Read More > or Install Now >
NPR News App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 11, 2018
NPR News / Screenshots on iPhone
NPR News / Screenshots on iPad
NPR News / Description
The best of NPR’s content in your pocket: read the latest breaking news, stream your local public radio stations, and hear your favorite NPR shows and podcasts. The NPR App is in your hands, wherever you go.
Tap into a world of stories with on-demand access to the best of NPR content—news, live radio streams, programs, and podcasts. Never miss a beat with hourly newscasts, breaking news alerts, and story feeds filtered by topic. With the NPR app, home feels close enough to touch. Stream your local station to hear the stories that matter in your community.
Get the latest stories from NPR delivered right to your phone.
Hear local and national newscasts and receive breaking news alerts.
Stream your local radio station from wherever you are.
Listen to America’s top conversations from NPR’s award-winning news programs, Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
Enjoy on-demand access to your favorite podcasts, including NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! and Planet Money.
You can now support the station in your community with a simple, easy tap to visit their donation page.
Data Protection Choices
By downloading this app:
NPR News / Changelog / What's New in v4.2.1
- The playlist is back! We heard your feedback and we’re excited to (re-)introduce a playlist feature that lets you curate your own NPR listening experience.
- With this new iteration of the playlist, you can:
- Listen to your playlist continuously and hands-free
- Add stories from popular programs such as Morning Edition and All Things Considered
- Add episodes of your favorite NPR and Member Station podcasts
- Add audio from individual stories
- Edit your playlist to remove a single item, delete the entire list or re-order your items
- See how many items are in your playlist and the total duration of the current list
- Thanks to all of the users who shared feedback on the playlist feature and participated in research as we developed this feature. As always, we welcome your feedback and actively put it to use in each release. Please keep it coming!