OpenVPN Connect 3.2.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.Features: * Easily ... Read More > or Install Now >
OpenVPN Connect App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 13, 2020
More About OpenVPN Connect App
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
What's New in OpenVPN Connect 3.2.0
- Changes from 3.1.2 to 3.2.0:
- - Switchover from MbedTLS library to OpenSSL library
- - As part of the transition from MbedTLS to OpenSSL the list of negotiable TLS cipher suites no longer includes weak ciphers suites without forward secrecy support (DH/ECDH)
- - Support of TLS 1.3 version
- - Support signing with RSA-PSS signatures during TLS handshake
- - Update of OpenVPN3 library to 3.5.5 version
- - Improved stability and performance