OpenVPN Connect 3.0.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.Features: ... Read More > or Install Now >
OpenVPN Connect App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 4, 2018
More About OpenVPN Connect App
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
What's New in OpenVPN Connect 3.0.2
- Added Data Policy Agreement
- Added "Certificates" screen with the possibility to remove external certs
- Removed outdated "Network State detection" setting and enabled it by default
- Increased max length of inputs username, hostname, etc.
- Added missed labels for Voice Over
- Fixed iOS 12 connectivity issues
- Fixed 'high battery usage' issue by reducing speed stats frequency. Now Speed Chart shows data with 10 sec interval
- Allowed empty password for certificates
- Added custom error messages for connection attempt without network available or proper certificate
- Disabled "Compression" by default (because it is insecure)
- Changed icons for "Edit Profile" and "Edit Proxy" buttons, and improved UX by increasing touch area
- Small UI improvements