OpenVPN Connect 3.0.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.Features: * Easily ... Read More > or Install Now >
OpenVPN Connect App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 29, 2019
More About OpenVPN Connect App
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
What's New in OpenVPN Connect 3.0.3
- Removed the Private Tunnel section. The Private Tunnel app can be downloaded from the App Store separately
- Improved connection stability when device is in sleep mode
- Improved error messages during profile import and connection attempts
- Improved security by saving profile passwords in System Security storage
- Changed timeout logic when network is unavailable
- Fixed usage of basic authentication for proxies
- Fixed the ‘AES-CBC cipher algorithm’ setting to help connect to legacy servers
- Other various connectivity fixes