PrayerMate 6.2.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
PrayerMate App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 12, 2019
PrayerMate / Screenshots on iPhone
PrayerMate / Screenshots on iPad
PrayerMate / Description
PrayerMate helps you be faithful in prayer for the people and causes you care about.
Every day, PrayerMate will select a person or topic that you've entered from each of your main categories (perhaps "My family" or "My small group at church") and show them to you as a series of index cards - then just swipe between them to pray. It brings together prayer points you've entered manually, regular updates from a whole host of Christian charities and churches, PDF prayer letters and daily prayer pointers from "Operation World".
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges for the person of faith, and yet most of us wish we were better at it. Now when you say to someone "I'll pray for you!" you can make sure you follow it up.
* Intuitive index card interface lets you swipe between the day's topics
* Set up your own personal categories and subjects to suit the way you pray
* Subjects can be entered manually or directly from your address book contacts - no typing necessary!
* Subscribe to online prayer diaries, with content from organisations such as London City Mission, Open Doors, UCCF The Christian Unions, Church Society and numerous local churches (including your own if you like!)
* Operation World "country of the day" feed
* Get the Church of England Collect for the Day automatically
* Gallery of downloadable prayers, plus "Take Words With You" scriptural prayer builder
* Attach photos and PDFs to prayer points
* Import/Export via Dropbox
* Optional daily alarm clock to remind you to pray
* Prayer points can be scheduled by date, day of the week/month, or just whenever they haven't been prayed for in a while
* PIN code feature for added privacy
* Email or message the people you're praying for from within the app, or email prayer points to a group of friends
* Built-in help system
Become a PrayerMate Patron
PrayerMate is free to use but you maybe optionally sign up for a subscription to Become a PrayerMate Patron to support the continued development of the app through the "Settings" tab. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew (either every month or every year, depending on the subscription type you choose) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. In return you will receive access to additional colour scheme options so long as your subscription is active. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iOS app store settings after purchase.
Full terms and conditions at https://www.prayermate.net/pages/app_terms_conditions
PrayerMate / Changelog / What's New in v6.2.2
- Revamped the process for creating and joining groups.