Surge 2.7.1 for iPhone and iPad
Utilities App on iOS
Surge is a web developer tool and proxy utility for iOS. This app is designed for developers and may require some level of professional knowledge to use.Features* Capture all ... Read More > or Install Now >
Surge App / Specifications
- • Price: $49.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 4, 2018
More About Surge App
* Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS proxy server following highly configurable rules;
* Record and display HTTP request and response sent from your iOS devices, including body and header;
* Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup;
* Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
* Import rules from URL or iTunes File Sharing;
* High performance and suitable for intensive use;
* Block ads by domain rules;
* Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch production/development environment for your app without changing any code;
* Work on cellular network;
* Decrypt HTTPS traffic;
* Perform URL rewrite;
* Fully IPv6 supports.
You may read online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com
* HTTP pipelining is not supported.
What's New in Surge 2.7.1
- Fixed a issue that the widget may fail to load after changing language setting.
- Fixed a crash while saving photos on iOS 11