Threader for Twitter 2.3.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
Threader for Twitter App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 25, 2019
Threader for Twitter / Screenshots on iPhone
Threader for Twitter / Screenshots on iPad
Threader for Twitter / Description
We are building the first client dedicated to Twitter threads.
• Discover a collection of new threads everyday. The selection refreshes every 24 hours.
• Open them in a well-designed single view for a smooth reading.
• Use our extension to display a thread directly from Twitter.
• Bookmark a thread from Twitter thanks to our extension and read it later in Threader.
Upgrade to a Premium subscription and unlock Premium features:
• Retrieve the threads from your timeline
• Turn on the dark mode
• Read your bookmarks offline
For $3/month or $30/year.
We hope you’ll take as much delight as we do in discovering these great stories and pieces of knowledge.
Have a good reading!
Terms of Service: https://threader.app/tos
Threader for Twitter / Changelog / What's New in v2.3.0
- New: the timeline algorithm has been totally rebuilt. Threads are now curated from the server and not from the iOS app. You will get more threads every day, you can load older threads when scrolling down and we added a pull to refresh. Big enhancement too: threads are already loaded so you can open them smoothly and read them right away. Let us know what you think about it!
- Fix: bug for premium users when launching the app, who were not identified as premium.
- Fix: certain threads which made the app crash when opening them.
- Fix: indicator on the tab bar home icons when dark mode is activated.
- Fix: error messages when purchasing a premium account are more clear.
- Fix: improved the home loading after a signup or a login.
- Fix: improved error messages when compiling a thread from the extension.