intoLive 3.1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
intoLive App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 3, 2018
intoLive / Screenshots on iPhone
intoLive / Screenshots on iPad
intoLive / Description
Create amazing live wallpapers using your favorite videos or gifs!
intoLive can produce the Live Photos very quickly.
Turn all of your videos or gifs into Live Photos and use them as wallpapers on your iPhone 6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus/8/ 8 Plus/ X device!
Customize Live Wallpapers in your lock screen and show it off to your friends! It will be very interesting.
● Make Live Photos
- Turn your photos into Live Photos
- Turn your videos into Live Photos
- Turn your gifs into Live Photos
- Turn your burst into Live Photos
- Import any GIF or Video from your PC via iTunes file share, or over Wi-Fi
- Supports camera mode
- Allows editing of existing Live Photos
● Editing Live Photos
Live Wallpaper Layouts
Wallpaper mode: Supports wallpaper size conversion of any file
2, 3, 4 Split screen: A different photo or video can be used on each split screen
- Various background colors
- Set the photo of your choosing as the background
- A variety of 30 filters
- Playback speed adjustment
- Use the pinch gesture to zoom in and adjust the video size, as well as location
- Video repetition for Live Photo conversion
● Edit Key Photos
- Changing the Key Photo of your Live Photos to a new photo
- Add Text / Sticker
- Apply a variety of effects (Blur, Pixel, Dot)
*Only devices newer than the 6S support the Live wallpaper feature. (Support device : 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X)
*You can set the Live wallpaper through "Settings > Live Wallpaper”.
Email : [email protected]
intoLive / Changelog / What's New in v3.1.0
- What's new:
- Support video background
- Support preview the iPhone clock area when editing
- Improve the Key Photo loading performance
- Improve the quality of Live Photos
- Support Vietnamese language in the app
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Recent updates:
- NEW Editing Tools for your Live Photos
- The new layouts are now usable!
- Wallpaper mode (This setting has been moved to the Canvas menu)
- 2, 3, 4 Split screen
- The background image may be set to the photo of your choosing.
- Addition of special effects (Blur, Pixel)
- You can adjust playback speed during the editing process.
- Pinch to zoom
- You can use the pinch gesture to zoom in and adjust video size, as well as location.
- Share your lock screen
- You can now make a preview video of your lock screen and share it with your friends via the new icon on Preview