Voice Rec Pro 3.6 for iPhone and iPad
Utilities App on iOS
Voice Rec Pro App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 16, 2019
Voice Rec Pro / Screenshots on iPhone
Voice Rec Pro / Screenshots on iPad
Voice Rec Pro / Description
• You need just one tap to start and stop recording.
• Use 3D Touch to start/stop recording from your home screen.
• Upgrade to iOS 12 and watchOS 5, set a custom word and start recording automatically using your voice. Set your custom word inside the app (Settings -> Add to Siri) or go to Settings app, choose Siri -> Add Shorcut.
• Recording time is limited to your device's storage capacity.
• Record from the built-in mic, AirPods or Apple Watch.
• Background recording on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
• Graphic Bezel, Graphic Corner and Utilitarian Large Flat complications display Voice Rec Pro recording status (available only on Apple Watch 4 Infograph and Utility faces).
• Seek backwards and forwards during playback.
• Play directly from your Apple Watch to your Bluetooth headphones.
• Auto-sync between your devices (iPhone and iPad): all recordings and transcriptions are automatically synced using iCloud. Zero setup, instant convenience.
• Auto-sync between your Apple Watch and your iPhone: all recordings you do on your Apple Watch are automatically synced to your iPhone. And you can also sync a recording manually.
• Disable and enable auto-sync between your Apple Watch and your iPhone any time. Tap Voice Rec Pro on your watch, swipe to Recordings then force touch your watch's screen. When sync is disabled, all new recordings will keep their "Queued" status until sync is re-enabled or manually synced.
• Turn speech into text, then search the text.
• Support for over 30 languages, independent of your device's language setting (requires data connection, as the audio is sent to Apple's servers for processing). These are the languages supported: Cantonese (China), Catalan (Spain), Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong [China]), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czechia), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (Australia), English (Canada), English (India), English (Indonesia), English (Ireland), English (New Zealand), English (Philippines), English (Saudi Arabia), English (Singapore), English (South Africa), English (United Arab Emirates), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish (Finland), French (Belgium), French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), German (Austria), German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek (Greece), Hindi (India), Hindi (India, Translit), Hindi (Latin), Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Japanese (Japan), Korean (South Korea), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian Bokmål (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Shanghainese (China), Slovak (Slovakia), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine), Vietnamese (Vietnam).
• Format as you record with punctuation command recognition.
• Share audio or text to other apps on your iOS device.
• Share to your Mac using Airdrop.
• Search by filename, date or transcription content.
• Rename recordings.
Voice Rec Pro / Changelog / What's New in v3.6
- Now you can enable/disable sync between your watch and phone! Tap Voice Rec Pro on your watch, swipe to Recordings then force touch your watch's screen. When sync is disabled, all new recordings will keep their "Queued" status until sync is re-enabled or manually synced.