Sunshine 1.5.38 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Sunshine App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 25, 2017
Sunshine / Screenshots on iPhone
Sunshine / Screenshots on iPad
Sunshine / Description
Stream and Transfer all your media stored on any devices (without cloud)
Sunshine gives you access to all your media files stored on any device. Play and manage your videos, photos and audio files without downloading, cloud storage or size limits!
*Important: To access PC files, you need to install Sunshine for desktop (https://sunshineapp.com/download-sunshine)
- Stream from other devices: Open and play videos and images stored on other devices. Instant streaming without downloading and in the original quality.
- Cast to TV: Play from your phone, computer or tablet to your Smart TV or DLNA supported device.
- Manage Files Download and move your videos, images and other media files across your devices. Compatible with any operating system.
- Transfer Big Files You can also send big media files to your friends with no limits in size or file number. Your friends can stream shared media files such as videos, images and music without downloading.
■ Case Studies ■
- "I want to access and play video files stored on my PC from my phone”. Now you can stream your favorite TV series, without downloading, while you are lying on the bed. Open your computer videos from your phone / tablet with Sunshine app and press play! You can also cast your videos to Smart TV or any device that supports DLNA.
- "I want to send a big file to my friend but messaging apps are too slow and email doesn’t allow me." Sunshine is not cloud based so the file transfer is direct, you will see the speed difference! Send large files between any devices without size or file quantity limits. In seconds, your friend can preview the files without downloading and then decide which ones to download.
■ How to Use ■
1. Install Sunshine on all your devices.
2. Login with the same account on all your devices to sync.
3. Select on “My Device” the device that you want to access.
4. Stream media files of the selected device without downloading.
5. Play files with Sunshine video player and cast to Smart TV.
6. Add your friends and share and transfer files with them too!
■ Media Player Characteristics ■
- Devices: iOS, OSX and other operating systems.
- DLNA player: We support DLNA devices, which includes most modern Smart TVs. There is no need for additional devices or cables.
- Subtitles: Add and edit subtitles and stream video files.
- Video and audio formats: avi, mp4, mov, mkv, m4v, wmv, mp3, flac, m4a, wav, etc.
- Codecs: h264, h265, x264, xvid, divx, quicktime, ac3, aac, dts, etc.
- Compatible with WiFi Speakers.
■ Privacy and Security ■
Sunshine uses P2P technology to transfer files between devices. As Sunshine is not a cloud-based system, any outside hackers can access and see your files. Your files are always stored in your local devices and never in the cloud. In addition, two separate and complex authentication systems block the access to unidentified users.
Technical Support: [email protected]
Video tutorials: https://www.sunshineapp.com/how-it-works
Sunshine / Changelog / What's New in v1.5.38
- Bug fixes and stability improvement