StoryBots 3.5.4 for iPad
Free Education App on iOS
The StoryBots iPad app makes learning fun for kids 3-8 with 250+ educational books, videos and games featuring characters from the Netflix original series, “Ask the StoryBots" and "StoryBots Super ... Read More > or Install Now >
StoryBots App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 2, 2018
More About StoryBots App
The StoryBots iPad app makes learning fun for kids 3-8 with 250+ educational books, videos and games featuring characters from the Netflix original series, “Ask the StoryBots" and "StoryBots Super Songs." Used in more than 60,000 classrooms around the world, StoryBots helps your child practice literacy and math skills and explore science, history, behaviors and more. Plus, by adding your child’s photo and name, you can make them the star of the show!
The StoryBots app comes with free sample content, while a premium StoryBots membership unlocks our entire award-winning collection of books, videos and games and includes unlimited access to StoryBots across all available devices. There are no ads in StoryBots. We are 100% parent-supported!
Our jam-packed library is always growing, which means there is an ever-expanding amount of learning and fun for your kids - and more guilt-free screen time for you!
- Access the entire StoryBots universe in a single app
- Easily add your child’s face and name into personalized books, music videos and games
- Add and store multiple characters
- Award-winning and beautifully illustrated and animated
- Download content over a Wi-Fi connection to watch offline, anywhere
WHAT ARE THE STORYBOTS?
The StoryBots are curious little creatures who live beneath our screens and help humans learn about the world around them. The StoryBots are also the stars of the Emmy Award-winning Netflix original series "Ask the StoryBots" and its companion shows, "StoryBots Super Songs" and "A StoryBots Christmas," also on Netflix.
Our collection of StoryBots apps for iPhone, iPad and web has received multiple awards, including:
- Teachers' Choice Award
- Parents' Choice Award
- Family Choice Award
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Daytime Emmy Award
- Webby Award Nominee
- Cynopsis Kids !magination Award
- Tech Edvocate Award
- Common Sense Media Seal
- Children’s Technology Review Editor's Choice
We are kidSAFE CERTIFIED by the kidSAFE Seal Program and compliant with all COPPA guidelines.
HOW DOES A SUBSCRIPTION WORK?
- All StoryBots apps are free to try and come with sample content.
- A StoryBots subscription unlocks the entire collection of more than 250+ videos, books, games, activities and more, starting at only $4.99 a month (USD).
- Subscriptions also grant access to all premium content on the StoryBots website and in all of our apps for iPad and iPhone.
- New content is added every month, with no additional charges.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal settings by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- We take your child's safety very seriously, so you won’t find any ads, unsafe links, or additional in-app purchases in our collection of apps.
Need a little help? The StoryBots are standing by!
Email us anytime: email@example.com
What's New in StoryBots 3.5.4
- We gave our app icon a makeover and fixed a few bugs. Ta-da!