Airtime 4.7.0 for iPhone
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Airtime App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 20, 2019
Airtime / Screenshots on iPhone
Airtime / Description
Airtime is the only group video app that lets you hang out with your favorite videos, live TV, movies, music, and more.
In a world of social platforms that ask us to filter, share, and curate our lives, Airtime gives you and your friends a space to hang out and just be yourselves. No feeds, no algorithms, no liking, no commenting - Airtime is about you and friends jamming out to your favorite new music or watching your friends lose it to that video you made in third grade. Airtime is unfiltered, unedited, uninterrupted time with your friends.
Why you should get Airtime:
- Watch and listen to your favorite videos, tunes, live TV, and movies -- together in real-time.
- Create rooms with up to 250 people messaging and 10 people live on group video.
- Share your own photos and videos for everyone to see while chatting.
- Say what can’t be said with emoji reactions, animated stickers, and chat masks.
- We don’t divide people between green texts and blue texts - bring the whole group together across any type of phone.
Airtime / Changelog / What's New in v4.7.0
- Looking for something new to watch? Check out our new featured video banners for you and your friends to watch content together. Just head to the media picker, tap on one of the banners and drop the video straight into your room.
- Want more out of our app? We've sprinkled in a few tips & tricks for the ultimate Airtime experience. As always, we make Airtime for you let us know what else you'd like to see and how we can improve.