Command for Instagram 7.0.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Command for Instagram App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 25, 2018
Command for Instagram / Screenshots on iPhone
Command for Instagram / Screenshots on iPad
Command for Instagram / Description
Grow, analyze, and optimize your Profile with Command!
We give you the tools to become an Instagram expert. Understand your account better with followers, post, and story analytics. See your best time to post and use our personally recommended hashtags to get more engagement. Get your Instagram Report Card and see tips for improving.
Our app is loaded with features to help you grow and manage Instagram page:
► Story Analytics
► Posts Analytics & Insights (impressions, saves, reach)
► Profile Analytics (website clicks, profile views)
► Best Time to Post (online followers)
► Hashtag Recommendations
► Profile & Post Report Cards
► Stat Ticker
These are just a handful of the vast number of features in Command. We think you're going to like it. Take control of your Instagram today.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase on a once a month basis. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to ‘Analytics Pro’, where applicable.
Command for Instagram / Changelog / What's New in v7.0.0
- Whoa. Wait till you see this. Prepare for Command 7.0...
- dramatic music
- Business. Account. Analytics.
- Demographics want to see exactly how many followers you have from each country and city? Want to look at how old your followers are and what gender they are? Done.
- Story Analytics yes, you read that right. Command now analyzes your stories and shows you various metrics like Completion Rate and Views Per Person.
- Impression/Reach/Save Data you can now see how many impressions, saves, and reach each of your posts get. Further, you can sort your posts by these various metrics. You can look at these metrics graphed over time.
- There's literally too much to write here. Like, we'd hit the character limit if we kept writing. Here's the bottom line. This version of Command is the best yet. Make sure you add your Instagram Business accounts with Facebook login. This lets us access all the new metrics.
- We think we've caught all the bugs in beta testing, but if you have any issues, drop us a line at [email protected]