Lndr by Blockmason 1.4.0 for iPhone
Free Finance App on iOS
Lndr by Blockmason App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 12, 2018
Lndr by Blockmason / Screenshots on iPhone
Lndr by Blockmason / Description
Built by Blockmason, Lndr is a peer-to-peer bill-splitting and expense-sharing mobile app that uses the Credit Protocol and the Ethereum blockchain to create, manage and settle casual debts and IOUs between friends.
Sharing travel expenses or splitting a tab with a friend is easy, thanks to Lndr. It takes just a few seconds to add your friends, record a debt and settle up. Lndr is free* to use and doesn't contain any annoying ads or ask for any personal information. Unlike some of the other peer-to-peer apps out there, we don’t store, keep or sell any of your transaction details either. Your transactions are anonymously recorded to the Ethereum blockchain, offering best-in-class privacy and security.
Lndr also offers you the flexibility to choose how you want to pay. Lndr is the first app of its kind to offer both traditional currencies (like USD) or cryptocurrencies (like Ether – "ETH".) And, thanks to our integrated PayPal support, you won't have to add any personal information, connect a bank account or share any credit card details.
Lndr supports more than 24 currencies and is available in dozens of languages. We're adding new traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies on a regular basis.
Here's how easy it is to get started with Lndr:
1) Download and install the Lndr mobile app
2) Choose a nickname for your account and record your account recovery details
3) Search for and add friends or family using their nickname
4) Choose whether you owe your friend, or your friend owes you
5) Settle up with PayPal, Ether or record that you settled up in cash
That's it! Lndr is the fastest, safest and most secure way to settle small debts and share expenses with your friends and family. Try Lndr today – and be sure to let us know what you think!
*Lndr is free to use, however please note that if you choose to settle up with PayPal, you may be charged a transaction fee by PayPal. If you choose to settle up with Ether, you may be responsible for paying the “gas” transaction cost.
PayPal is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc. The PayPal logo is a trademark of PayPal, Inc. Other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Lndr by Blockmason / Changelog / What's New in v1.4.0
- We're excited to deliver the next major release of Lndr, version 1.4! Here is a quick look at what's new:
- Know Your Customer ("KYC") Identity Verification Process
- The headline feature in v1.4 is the addition of our Know Your Customer or "KYC" system. KYC is an optional, secure feature which allows Lndr users to confirm their true identity. Once your identity is confirmed, your cryptocurrency settlement options will increase from $200 to $2,000 in USD value per week.
- Increased Ether (ETH) Settlement and Transfer Limits
- One of the most popular user requests we've had is to increase our cryptocurrency settlement limits. In Lndr v1.4, there are two ways you can do this:
- KYC Identity Verification: Users that securely confirm their identity using Lndr's new KYC system will have their weekly settlement limit increased to $2,000 USD value.
- Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) Staking: Users that stake at least 25 BCPT by holding it in their Lndr wallet address will have their weekly settlement limit increased to $750 USD value.
- Miscellaneous Improvements
- On the "Settlement" screen, we've added a dropdown box to select how you want to settle up
- We've added a new "Offline" screen, for when you have no active Internet connection
- Finally, we've squashed miscellaneous bugs and improved performance
- We hope you enjoy this update to v1.4. Thanks for using Lndr!