MetCount 1.10 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
MetCount App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 26, 2020
More About MetCount App
AMRAP - "as many rounds as possible" in a fixed time cap
EMOM - "every minute on the minute". But any interval is supported, including 1 minute intervals
Tabata - 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, for 4 minutes
Rounds for time - Complete a fixed amount of rounds as quickly as possible, within a time cap
This app monitors heart rate and estimated active energy burned. Workouts are logged to your Apple Health profile.
While you are working out, this app continues to run in the background. Background execution grants the following abilities:
1) The app continues to run throughout the entire workout session, even when you lower your wrist or interact with a different app. When you raise your wrist, the app reappears, letting you quickly check your current progress and performance, complete a round, undo a round, pause, or end the workout.
2) If you navigate back to the watch face, a small icon will be available at the top of the screen, indicating that a workout session is running. You can tap the icon to navigate back to this app.
3) The app continues to receive data from HealthKit and Apple Watch’s sensors in the background.
4) The app will give audio and haptic feedback for time running out while running in the background.
What's New in MetCount 1.10
- There are now two buttons at the end of a workout. The red X ends the background session, releasing control of the music volume. The green home button doesn't end the session and lets you start another workout without worrying about the music blasting your eardrums.