Curio 4.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Magazines & Newspapers App on iOS
Curio is the best way to listen to audio journalism from leading, trusted newspapers and magazines, anytime, anywhere.CURATED. NARRATED. RELIABLE.With Curio, you can listen to narrated ... Read More > or Install Now >
Curio App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 14, 2020
More About Curio App
CURATED. NARRATED. RELIABLE.
With Curio, you can listen to narrated articles on the go. Download now and discover curated stories from over 30 publications, including Financial Times, The Economist, Bloomberg, Bloomberg Businessweek, Inc., The Guardian, The Washington Post, Aeon and many more.
BECOME THE MOST INTERESTING AND INTERESTED PERSON IN ANY ROOM.
Understand the current news landscape: from Brexit to Trump, artificial intelligence, how your brain works and much more. We have something for everyone, from short listens to long-form journalism, business insights, philosophy, fashion, world news and much more. A world of journalism waiting for you.
DISCOVER AUDIO FROM THE WORLD'S TOP MAGAZINES AND LEADING NEWSPAPERS. ALL IN ONE PLACE.
We have three different plans for you:
• Free - Listen to 10 free tracks of your choice
• Monthly premium - $7.99/month
• Annual premium - $59.99/year, our most popular and cost-effective plan with a 7-day free trial (Don't like it? Cancel it before the end of the trial, and you won't be charged)
• Ad-free listening
• Unlimited access to thousands of hours of audio from Bloomberg, The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, The Business of Fashion and more
• Unlimited downloads to listen offline
• Unlimited bookmarks and saves on stories
• Personalised recommendations and curated playlists
Please note that your subscription plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period (either the $7.99 at the end of your current month for the monthly plan or $59.99 at the end of your current year for the annual plan).
You may manage your subscription plan and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of free tracks or a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
What's New in Curio 4.7.0
- Understand the world better. Discover ideas worth listening to.
- In this version, you'll be able to see the stories that will be played next in our shiny, new Up Next screen (right next to the player where the Queue used to be.)
- Love Curio? Leave us a review, share the app with your friends or gift a loved one with a subscription.
- Any feedback or requests? Drop us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org