What The Forecast?!! 3.2.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Weather App on iOS
What The Forecast?!! App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 6, 2017
What The Forecast?!! / Screenshots on iPhone
What The Forecast?!! / Screenshots on iPad
What The Forecast?!! / Description
What The Forecast?!! is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
- Over 7821 obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Listen to the latest weather saying in different voices.
- Accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Weather alerts from NOAA.
- Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
- Select from U.S. or metric units in the app Settings.
- Descriptions of basic weather terms used in the app.
- Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
**Make sure you go into the What The Forecast?!! app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you...).
What The Forecast?!! / Changelog / What's New in v3.2.1
- The locations can be rearranged or deleted much easier now (Not sure if this is a complete sentence. It's been a long day).
- I've added a ton of new phrases throughout the app.
- Recalculated the phrases for mist. Mist phrases were showing up as rain phrases and that's not correct. Mist is actually more like fog. I don't know everything and I'm no miracle worker. I'm also not to be trusted with sharp objects.
- Minor bug fixes, because I'm dumb and don't always get things right the first time.