What The Forecast?!! 2.8.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Weather App on iOS
What The Forecast?!! App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 18, 2017
What The Forecast?!! / Screenshots on iPhone
What The Forecast?!! / Screenshots on iPad
What The Forecast?!! / Description
What The Forecast?!! is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
- Over 7821 obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Listen to the latest weather saying in different voices.
- Accurate weather reports directly from Dark Sky.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Precipitation forecasts for the next hour.
- Weather alerts from NOAA.
- Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
- Select from U.S. or metric units.
- Descriptions of basic weather terms used in the app.
- Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
**Make sure you go into the What The Forecast?!! app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you...).
What The Forecast?!! / Changelog / What's New in v2.8.0
- Lots of new weather phrases, including lots of user submitted phrases.
- Efficiency changes.
- Minor bug fixes.