Scout Finance 1.12.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Finance App on iOS
Scout Finance App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 11, 2017
Scout Finance / Screenshots on iPhone
Scout Finance / Screenshots on iPad
Scout Finance / Description
Scout Finance lets you access deep data on your favorite stocks in real time from anywhere. The best app for professional-grade stock tracking, news, and financial data.
Keep your finger on the pulse of the stock market as you track and analyze financial data, get estimates, listen to earnings calls, read transcripts and presentations, analyze news, and much more for thousands of companies.
There's no catch and no hidden fees, it's completely free. Get to know us & see why CNBC anchor Guy Adami calls Scout Finance "second to none".
* Read +4 million transcripts, SEC filings, investor presentations, & earnings releases
* Listen to full earnings call audio for +4000 companies
* Import tickers from your existing broker account
* Alerts when important docs are released for companies your care about
* Access proprietary year-over-year earnings reports and other analytics
* Read hedge fund newsletters and finance blogs in a single place
* Analyze key ratios for companies over time (P/E, EV/EBITDA, div yield, etc.)
* Consensus financial estimates for EPS, Revenue, and other data points
* Access full financial statements
* Create beautiful stock charts with technical indicators
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
- "The best investing app I've ever used."
- “Amazing app. I love being able to easily read documents and access company financials on my iPhone and iPad.”
- “I’ve tried over a dozen stock apps. Scout is by far the best stock tracking and stock research app out there!”
- “Built for professionals. Can't believe what a value it is.”
Please email us with any suggestions or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scout Finance | The Next Generation of Investing
Scout Finance / Changelog / What's New in v1.12.4
- You can now enter shares and cost basis for your favorite stocks. Hit ‘Edit List’ on the bottom of the watchlist screen and enter away.
- Bug Fixes.