Walmart Scan & Go 18.6 for iPhone
Free Shopping App on iOS
Walmart Scan & Go App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 5, 2018
Walmart Scan & Go / Screenshots on iPhone
Walmart Scan & Go / Description
Scan & Go is currently available in a limited number of stores across the United States as we work to improve and expand the program. We're working hard to make it available in a store near you! Download the Scan & Go app today to see where you can try it out.
More about Scan & Go:
Scan products while you shop, pay from your phone, and go – that's it!
Save time by scanning your items when you add them to your shopping cart, and manage your budget better by tracking your total as you go. Just stop by the Mobile Express Scan & Go area on your way out, pay from your phone, and you're done! Your receipt will be available right from the app, and you can even submit to Savings Catcher.
How Scan & Go works:
1. While you are in a supported Walmart store, open the app and scan each item's barcode.
2. Add produce by scanning the barcode on fruit and vegetables, or manually enter the produce code.
3. As you shop, you'll see the running total of the items in your cart.
4. Check out and pay in the app.
5. That's it! You may be selected for a brief quality check before departure.
You can also share this app with your friends and neighbors.
Walmart Scan & Go / Changelog / What's New in v18.6
- Part of providing the best app experience at Walmart is improving the process of quality checks when you have finished shopping. You'll stop by a Scan & Go register when you tap a Pay button where you may or may not be asked to do a quality check with one of our associates. We will be working in the coming months to fine tune our system, so please send us feedback with the Give Feedback button in the Menu or by sending email to [email protected]