Reji 4.0.3 for iPhone and iPad
Education App on iOS
Reji App / Specifications
- • Price: $7.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 7, 2019
Reji / Screenshots on iPhone
Reji / Screenshots on iPad
Reji / Description
Reji is an all in one solution to keep and efficiently learn vocabulary in 48 languages.
Reji allows to save new words from language classes, movies, books, articles, and learn them using spaced repetition.
With Reji, you no longer need to juggle a dictionary, a translator app and a notebook. It's all in one. Just type in new words in the app, it will look up translations, definitions and images automatically.
Spaced repetition allows to learn hundreds of words in a matter of weeks. It reminds you to repeat learned words at certain intervals to retain them forever.
Besides spaced repetition, while running Reji's learn mode, you'll hear correct pronunciation, see example sentences to understand words in a context, and practice spelling with type in questions.
Reji is a perfect companion for those language learners who are tired of learning vocabulary on stacks of paper, which is hard to have by one's side, inefficient to learn, and hard to find.
You can easily import vocabulary from a CSV file here:
Reji + Mate integration allows you to save words from Netflix series in any browser on your computer and learn them in Reji on iOS: https://matetranslate.com/netflix
Try Reji now to give your vocabulary a boost!
Reji / Changelog / What's New in v4.0.3
- One big new thing, a couple of smaller fixes.
- IMPORT .CSV
- Good news if you have had some legacy in a form of .csv files with words. Now, you can easily import them on [reji.me/import](http://reji.me/import) and transfer to Reji on your iOS device in a couple of clicks. You can find that import button in the iOS app in settings or right on the welcome screen if you've just installed the app.
- SLIGHTLY UPDATED APP ICON
- We reduced the amount of colors used. The app icon should look way more clean now.
- REGULAR BUG SQUASHES
- #1: some users may've had a crash on the app close due to which they wouldn't have received reminders to come back to learning. Should be fine now.
- #2: all extra spaces before and after words are now trimmed.
- UPDATED CONTACTS
- All our social media accounts are now @UseReji. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date. firstname.lastname@example.org for help.