Truebill 3.10.3 for iPhone
Free Finance App on iOS
Truebill App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 7, 2018
Truebill / Screenshots on iPhone
Truebill / Description
● NBC: This Startup Is Helping People Find Forgotten Money
● CNN: How To Shave Hundreds Off Your Credit Card Bill
● Fortune: There’s Now A Startup To Help You Cancel All Those Subscriptions
● TechCrunch: Truebill Wants To Help You Manage Your Online Subscriptions
● Consumer Affairs: Here’s An App To Turn Off All Those Auto Renewal Charges
● Chicago Tribune: 15-Minute Fixes For Your Family’s Finances
Truebill is your automated financial assistant, designed to put you back in control of your money. Truebill lets you easily track bills, cancel unwanted subscriptions, and proactively requests refunds on your behalf, putting real money back in your pocket!
With Truebill, you can save money, find the best credit card, lower your bills, and stay in control of your finances. It’s like your own personal finance watchdog.
● Tracks and monitors all paid subscriptions
● Automatic bill tracker monitors for new charges and sneaky price increases.
● Cancels unwanted subscriptions with just 1 click and no headaches.
● Detects account fees, and penalties and allows you to request refunds directly from the app.
● Identifies where you might be overpaying and offers easy ways to reduce bills.
● Monitors and alerts you about interest charges
● Notifies you of recurring transactions and changes.
● Tracks your month to month recurring spending to help you save and budget.
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
● Truebill is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
● The Truebill app uses TouchID fingerprint authentication for added privacy and security.
● Truebill does not store your online banking credentials.
Truebill does not sell your information to anyone.
If you choose to purchase Truebill Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be automatically charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Current Truebill Premium subscription lengths and prices:
Monthly Recurring ($4.99 / month)
6 Month Recurring - $23.99 ($3.99 / month)
Annual Recurring - $35.99 ($2.99/month)
Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. Truebill Premium is optional and not required to use Truebill.
Terms of Service: https://www.truebill.com/terms
Truebill / Changelog / What's New in v3.10.3
- Updates to Smart Savings
- The upcoming bill cards now let you swipe backwards to see recently paid bills.