ForceManager 3.10.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Business App on iOS
ForceManager App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 4, 2019
ForceManager / Screenshots on iPhone
ForceManager / Screenshots on iPad
ForceManager / Description
ForceManager is the tool of choice for sales directors that are dedicated to improving the productivity of their teams. The success of the app is due to its 100% mobile design, user-friendly interface, and high adoption rate (three times that of traditional CRMs). It’s a CRM that offers the perfect blend of Artificial Intelligence and intuitive design in order to help improve the performance of field sales reps.
The world is mobile and ForceManager has emerged as the leading mobile CRM for field sales teams. Thanks to the app, sales teams can now:
● Enjoy a simple and intuitive interface that has been 100% designed with mobile devices in mind.
● Benefit from client and route geolocation.
● Receive traffic status reports and estimate transit time between visits.
● Prepare meetings directly from their mobiles.
● Report meeting outcomes within seconds via voice recognition.
● Gain increased control of their pipeline without relying on spreadsheets.
● Efficiently follow up on sales meetings.
● Create and assign goals for individuals and sales teams.
WHY IS FORCEMANAGER THE CRM OF CHOICE FOR SALES TEAMS?
The ForceManager CRM solution has been designed by and for field sales reps. ForceManager’s goal is to simplify the work of sales reps so that they can focus on what really matters: sales and relationship-building.
Why sales teams like ForceManager:
● Its simple design: 100% mobile first and user-friendly interface.
● Its geolocation-based features.Its speedy reporting and pipeline visualization .
● Its ability to work offline.
WHY DO SALES DIRECTORS CHOOSE FORCEMANAGER FOR THEIR CRM?
Thanks to ForceManager’s simple, user-friendly interface, sales reps report higher volumes of quality information, making real-time data available to teams at all times. This provides sales directors with increased visibility and forecasting capabilities, enabling them to plan sales actions without having to resort to cumbersome tools that no one wants to use. In other words, ForceManager provides sales teams with the solution they’ve been waiting for.
Why sales directors choose ForceManager for their teams:
● Its high adoption rate amongst sales teams: around 80% use the app (compared to 30% for traditional CRMs).
● Real-time pipeline visibility.
● Improved communication with sales teams.
● Improved forecasting of performance objectives.
Reviews from ForceManager users:
***** - Ignacio M. B.: Spectacular
“It’s the simplest and most comprehensive mobile CRM I have ever come across”
**** - Jaime Claver: Very user-friendly
“You can use it from day one. It’s perfect for those of us that aren’t that great with technology”
***** - JuPoXa: It’s so easy to use compared to everything else on the market
“We implemented the app in our company and we couldn’t be happier. We conduct all our meetings via mobile and everything is registered in real-time. An impressive change.
It just goes to prove that making something that works isn’t rocket science!”
Try the CRM app for 15 days and find out how you can simplify and automate your processes and improve y sales.
Note: Continued use of background GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
ForceManager is a free app for individual use that includes a free demo version with all Premium features for a period of 15 days. After the trial period, you can access the full version of the app by subscribing to the Professional plan for $28.13 / month or $281,42/ year respectively. Monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed and charged to the credit or debit card linked to your iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it 24 hours prior to completion of the active subscription period. Subscriptions must be cancelled within the established timeframe. Access your subscriptions through Account Settings after purchase.
● Terms of service: https://www.forcemanager.com/info/terms-and-conditions/
ForceManager / Changelog / What's New in v3.10.4
- We have included bug fixes, enhancements and performance improvements in this update to help you sell more!
- Feel free to send us any comments or questions – we’d love to hear from you.