TripLingo 6.0.1 for iPhone
Free Travel App on iOS
Editors' Words: TripLingo helps travelers stay safe, productive and savvy during international trips with a suite of tools designed to help them navigate the language and culture with ease. TripLingo is the ultimate tool for international travelers. Learn essential phrases (in four slang l ... Read More > or Install Now >
TripLingo App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 7.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 11, 2018
TripLingo / Screenshots on iPhone
TripLingo / Description
TripLingo is the ultimate tool for international travelers. Learn essential phrases (in four slang levels!), instantly translate your voice or connect to a live translator, get a crash course on the local culture and so much more- all in the app that was named the “Business Travel Innovation of the Year” by Fast Company.
The free version includes basic access to all features in every language. You can access all content by upgrading to a premium subscription. If your company has purchased an enterprise license you can access all features free (email [email protected] for more info).
TripLingo’s award-winning platform is trusted by 500,000+ international travelers and includes:
- Support for over 100 countries
- Over 2,000 phrases per language in 13 languages
- More than 30,000 professionally recorded audio files
- An instant voice translator in 42 languages
- An image translator (ideal for signs, menus, etc.)
- A 10,000 word offline dictionary
- Audio lessons!
- An intelligent tip calculator & currency converter
- Built-in flashcards and a quiz mode to help you learn
- A “culture crash course” to get familiar with local customs and etiquette
- A "Wi-fi Dialer" that allows you to call any international phone number
- Much more!
Contact [email protected] with any issues and we'll be happy to help!
As seen in CNN, Wired, Forbes, Fox, FastCompany, Lifehacker, Mashable, MSNBC and more. TripLingo has received awards from GBTA, the Association of Corporate Travel Executives, PhocusWright, Fast Company, Sabre, the Wireless Technology Forum, Business Insider, and the Technology Association of Georgia.
Find us online:
TripLingo / Changelog / What's New in v6.0.1
- Thanks for all the feedback! This update brings a host of new features and content to the app:
- Revamped culture notes now include in-depth content ranging from entry and exit requirements, country-specific travel tips, advice on getting around, shopping, and dining, as well as local history, practical tips, things to do and much more
- Use TripLingo in your native language! Whether you speak French, Chinese are any of 40 other languages, TripLingo’s content and navigation will work in your local language
- Use the receipt translator to email yourself a translated copy of your receipt, along with the converted amount. Perfect for international business travelers who are required to itemize and translate receipts.
- Lots of minor bug fixes and feature enhancements.