TraceMe 2.8.1 for iPhone
Free Entertainment App on iOS
TraceMe App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 10, 2018
TraceMe / Screenshots on iPhone
TraceMe / Description
We're building the ultimate fan destination—for ultimate fans.
Join our exclusive community and go beyond traditional social media with a special invite from your favorite stars. Celebrities share a personal look into their lives, work, and passions that they don't share anywhere else - just for their biggest fans here on TraceMe.
This is a place where you can express your fandom and get noticed by your heroes. Start discussions, share stories, and hang out with other people who share your fandom.
Our unique fan experience that gets better and better with each new user. TraceMe fans now have access to celebs including RUSSELL WILSON, CIARA, and GEORGE TAKEI. And we're just getting started. So tell us, who do you want to Trace?
- Unique Worlds for celebrities including Russell Wilson, Ciara, George Takei, Patrick Peterson, and Alvin Kamara (more coming soon!)
- Exclusive original content from celebrities that can't be found anywhere else
- Live-streaming from celebrities in-app, directly to their fans
- A special space designated just for fans. Share thoughts and post topics, participate in challenges, compete in Trivia
- Compete to be a #1 Top Fan. Earn points in the fan space and prove your superfan status on the leaderboard!
TraceMe / Changelog / What's New in v2.8.1
- Some big new features in this update:
- ‣ Now when you type @ in a comment, we provide suggestions for users to tag! Typos begone!
- ‣ New News! The Fan Space now brings in the latest news headlines from around the world related to each celebrity world. Read and discuss all from within TraceMe!
- ‣ Trending Topics! The most active Fan Space topics are now highlighted to help bring you into the hottest conversations more quickly.
- ‣ Squashed some bugs around Trivia which made some games hard to play for fans with smaller screen sizes