TouchCast 1.20.1 for iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
TouchCast App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 10, 2018
TouchCast / Screenshots on iPad
TouchCast / Description
Annotate and present easily and quickly with TouchCast Studio. Create Smart Video by adding webpages, files, images, videos... nearly anything! Then record or live stream* and share across the web. Elements in Smart Videos are interactive for viewers.
At the core of TouchCast are Smart Videos. What makes video smart? Tools to create and stream video that are blissfully simple to use. The means for any file to be shared inside video. Interactive elements that make them more engaging. The ability to collaborate with your team anywhere in the world. The fact you make a big impression. Immediately.
Communicate confidently: TouchCast Studio lets you easily add visuals to your video, mark them up with the whiteboard and explain things with ease like never before. Diagram with the whiteboard. Use the Green Screen or Multi-camera switcher to add polish to your presentation.
When viewers watch, they can interact with the stuff in the video -- like explore the webpage or download the file or vote in the poll. A touchcast is a video that is fully browsable, responsive, and alive. Users with a TouchCast Partner ID can even stream their video live!
TouchCast Studio is also TV studio in your hands. Create broadcast-quality videos with a built-in teleprompter, green screen, visual filters, sound effects, and titles. Watch TouchCasts from any of the apps or online at TouchCast.com or embed your video on your own webpage.
*some features only available to users with a TouchCast Partner ID. Learn more at touchcast.com
Please let us know you're feedback as we strive to improve the experience, including what features you would like to see in future versions.
Here are some media reviews:
"TouchCast lets people create and watch videos that are layered with live Web pages, YouTube clips, Twitter streams and other digital touchpoints that viewers can expand, manipulate and turn on and off with their fingers."
"The idea is to offer a powerful video creation tool that doesn’t require all the work that video editing normally does"
"As a video creator, you can create pretty rich, professional-grade broadcasts directly from your tablet in seconds"
—The Next Web
“Everyone has been talking about bringing video to the Web. But now we’re bringing the Web to video.”
—Andy Regal, senior executive producer, The Wall Street Journal
TouchCast / Changelog / What's New in v1.20.1
- What's New:
- Introducing "My Materials" a tray you can slide out anytime to find recently used web pages, files, videos, etc. to quickly add to your latest TouchCast Project.
- New For TouchCast Partners:
- Easily schedule an event and invite your live stream audience with the Webinar theme.
- Received a .TCT video file? Now you can open and play them with Studio.
- There are dozens of small improvements... like displaying thumbnails of saved boards (drawings). Plus several bug fixes and optimizations.
- Here are previous notes from other v1.19 releases:
- v1.19.3 offers technical improvements to TouchCast live streaming and a few bug fixes.
- This update is all about iOS11! Check out the new Files vApp which embraces the new iOS Files system. It's never been easier to get documents and files into your video.
- A brand new TouchCast Studio! Don't worry: it's the same app experience with a fresh look to match the TouchCast brand. And we think you'll love the new style.
- Back by popular demand: we've returned the Smart Pause (the backtrack feature returns to quickly record over a mistake).
- Additionally for our Partners, you'll also notice these improvements:
- TC Stock: free, unlimited access to 300k videos, images, and sound files -all accessible from inside the app
- Ability to render a touchcast video in high quality
- Ability to live stream with multiple bitrates (better performance on low bandwidth networks)
- Live stream viewer comments appear for the author inside Studio
- Stricter privacy for users on shared iPads (you can no longer see another user's data)
- Export a touchcast video as a zipped .tct file (with full interactivity!)