TickTick for iPhone and iPad
More About TickTick
Key features of TickTick:
- Sync tasks across all devices
- Multiple reminders
- Set flexible recurring tasks
- Create checklists
- Share task lists for collaboration
- Add task via email
- Upload attachment to tasks
- Integrate with calendar application
- Classify tasks with tags
More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
- Instant time & location reminder
- Four priority levels
- Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
- Add description/comments to tasks
- Batch edit tasks
- Quick search tasks
- Enable pomo timer to stay focused.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features.
Subscriptions are $2.99 monthly and $27.99 annually. Your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the Premium purchase and any unused portion of premium period you upgraded via other platforms will be forfeited at the same time. Your subscription will auto renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
- Use Siri to create tasks
- More lists and tasks (299 lists, 999 tasks in each list, 199 subtasks in each task)
- Add at most 5 reminders to each task
- Share a task list up to 19 members for better task collaboration
- Upload up to 99 attachments every day
- Subscribe calendars in TickTick
- Grid view of calendar
- Custom Smart List
How TickTick makes you productive:
- Get all things done
- Never miss a schedule
- Make work more efficient
- Keep life on track
Connect with us:
What's New in TickTick 6.3.70 >
- Add Allowlist: Select apps to allowlist in Focus Settings, so they can also be used in Strict Mode without ending the current focus(Only for iOS 16).
- Support subscription iCloud calendar.
Regular updates will be made to offer you an ever more smooth and stable journey at TickTick.
To follow what’s new, discover tips, or leave us a feedback, let’s chat on Facebook & Instagram @TickTickApp, Twitter @TickTick, or Reddit r/ticktick.