The Athletic 7.7.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Sports App on iOS
The Athletic App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 18, 2019
The Athletic / Screenshots on iPhone
The Athletic / Screenshots on iPad
The Athletic / Description
Go beyond the box score with quality sports coverage from an all-star team of writers. Follow your favorite sports teams and leagues with in-depth storytelling you simply can’t get anywhere else - all with no ads or clickbait.
Join the fastest-growing community of passionate sports fans with The Athletic app and start reading stories with substance today!
The Athletic’s expanding roster of local writers brings you in-depth insights and analysis from teams within 47 markets across the US and Canada and premium national coverage from the best in the business, including:
• MLB with Ken Rosenthal and Jayson Stark
• NHL with Pierre LeBrun and James Mirtle
• NBA with Shams Charania and David Aldridge
• NFL with Jay Glazer and Michael Lombardi
• NCAA Football with Stewart Mandel and Bruce Feldman
• NCAA Basketball with Seth Davis and Dana O’Neil
Subscribers get access to ALL stories on The Athletic for one low price. The highly-rated mobile app brings you stories only for the sports and teams you care about in a beautiful, clutter-free reading experience with no advertisements.
Use the app to save stories to read later or read offline. Follow your favorite authors to easily access their content. Adjust text settings with night mode. View box scores, team highlights, and report cards on player performance all within the highly rated app.
Within the app, you can choose either an annual or monthly subscription plan for access to all of our exclusive content and features - with plans starting as low as $4.99/month. The app may also offer you an introductory free period. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your subscription will continue without interruption and auto-renew unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. The renewal charge will be placed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
Terms of Service - https://theathletic.com/tos
The Athletic / Changelog / What's New in v7.7.2
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed deep linking issue that affected showing available subscription plans
- The Athletic regularly releases updates to continue improving the experience for our users. Please update the app to receive these enhancements. Thanks!