Recolor 4.15.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
Recolor App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 13, 2019
Recolor / Screenshots on iPhone
Recolor / Screenshots on iPad
Recolor / Description
New Pictures Every Day! Recolor is the world's favourite Coloring Book on Mobile! Join millions of people rediscovering the relaxation of coloring.
"There is nothing as meditative and all-around blissful!" Recolor features over 3000 unique coloring pictures proven to help you rest your mind. Organized into themed chapters, with range in complexity from beginner to expert-level, the pictures feature Mandalas, Animals, Bouquets, Ornates, Lowpolys, Mortes and much more.
Finish your creation with unique style themes that bring your design and creativity to life. The fresh and harmonic color palettes are designed for stress relieving coloring! Recolor offers an opportunity to channel the anxiety into satisfying, creative accomplishment and is the perfect way step back from the stress of everyday life.
Recolor Unlimited Subscription
- With Recolor Unlimited you can subscribe for daily new picture updates and unlimited access to the full picture catalog
- You'll be able to access all available pictures and receive daily updates for the duration of your subscription
- The subscription prices are $7.99 USD weekly, $14.99 USD monthly and $79.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Recolor Unlimited subscription
Recolor / Changelog / What's New in v4.15.0
- In order to improve the experience for our users and make use of some advanced features, with this release, we raise the minimum supported version to iOS 10. iOS 9 users will still be able to use this latest Recolor version, but will not be able to receive new updates unless they update their operating system to iOS 10 or above.
- We have also fixed some bugs that were interfering with your coloring experience. Some of you may have seen an issue when coloring while receiving new picture and loosing your progress. This is now fixed, as are few other minor bugs.
- Happy Coloring!