Strava Running and Cycling App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 6, 2017
Strava Running and Cycling / Screenshots on iPhone
Strava Running and Cycling / Screenshots on iPad
Strava Running and Cycling / Description
Millions of runners and cyclists use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, compete with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their activities with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES FOR FREE
• Activity Tracking: During and after activity, get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of your activity
• Personal Challenge: Participate in monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Segments: Runs and rides can get long -- see how you fared on sub-sections of your activity with Strava Segments
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS AND FELLOW ATHLETES
• Social Training: Follow friends, training buddies and pros to view each other’s activities and encourage them with kudos and comments
• Activity Photos: Showcase the best moments of your run or ride
• Friendly Competition: Dig deep and shoot for a top time on segment leaderboards
• Strava on Social: Share activity details on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
PAIR WITH YOUR FAVORITE TECHNOLOGY
• Device Friendly: Strava works with almost all GPS running watches, cycling computers and activity trackers
• Heart Rate: Train with a heart rate monitor for additional performance data
Additional web-only features, including route building, clubs and group activities, are available to all Strava athletes at www.strava.com .
PASSIONATE ATHLETES: GO PREMIUM
• Train for peak performance with personalized coaching
• Get unrivaled live performance feedback during your activity
• Geek out with exclusive and detailed analysis after every activity
These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing.
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Strava Running and Cycling / Changelog / What's New in v5.12.0
- Bug Fixes