Brew 1.1 for iPhone
Food & Drink App on iOS
Brew App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.4 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 16, 2018
Brew / Screenshots on iPhone
Brew / Description
Brewing a great cup of coffee is hard. Brew was designed to make it easier. Follow the pre-loaded recipes, or add your own, and brew consistently great cups of coffee.
The app comes pre-loaded with Chemex, V60, and Aeropress recipes from some of the best coffee roasters. Each recipe is broken down step by step and includes notes from the author.
Each recipe and step is totally customizable. For the recipe, set the total grounds, and for each step set the time and amount of water to add. For both you can also add a title and any notes that might be helpful.
The Brew Status:
Once you're ready, the brew status gives all the information you need. Keep track of the current water level, the time remaining in the current step, and the water level at the end of the current step. Also keep an eye on the upcoming steps to stay prepared.
- If you are running iOS 12 you can use shortcuts to quickly start your brew.
- Don't worry about losing your place, if you minimize the app all you have to do is open it back up. The recipe keeps running in the background.
Brew / Changelog / What's New in v1.1
- New Feature: Brew Status
- In addition to a fresh coat of paint, the brew status is now customizalbe. You can choose between water level at step end, pour rate, time remaining in step, and total time elapsed. Which ever helps you brew the best cup of coffee