Spedn by Flexa 19.8.2 for iPhone
Free Shopping App on iOS
Spedn by Flexa App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 13, 2019
Spedn by Flexa / Screenshots on iPhone
Spedn by Flexa / Description
SPEDN is the simplest and easiest way to spend cryptocurrency in stores.
Unleash your electronic cash—instantly—with just one tap and no fees. Powered by Flexa, SPEDN makes it possible to spend Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without needing to cash out to US dollars or load a plastic card. Instead, just take your phone into any store that accepts Flexa, tap the brand where you’d like to spend your cryptocurrency, and scan your unique flexcode for payment.
Tap the coin you want to load into the SPEDN app, and then reveal a unique deposit address in order to easily load the balance of your choice from any other cryptocurrency exchange service.
When you’re ready to spend, just open SPEDN, tap the name of the Flexa-accepting store where you’d like to use your cryptocurrency, and reveal your flexcode for instant payment at point-of-sale.
Finally, have your cashier scan the dynamic flexcode that appears on screen. In seconds, your cryptocurrency balance is converted into dollars, covering all or part of your purchase, and your transaction is complete.
SPEDN currently supports Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), the Gemini dollar (GUSD), and Zcash (ZEC), with many more coins coming soon.
Spedn by Flexa / Changelog / What's New in v19.8.2
- What’s New:
- Flexa is now available to residents of the thirteen provinces and territories of Canada! The SPEDN app has been updated with support for Canadian dollars (CAD) as well as USD.
- Spend your cryptocurrency in Toronto this week at the Blockchain Futurist Conference by visiting the SPEDN Shop pop-up, and look out for more Canadian merchants to launch in the coming weeks.